NewAds,Business News,HR Questions, Interview Questions And Answer,Entrance Exams,Resume models,Job News,biography,

Monday, February 13, 2012

LIFE WITHOUT SEX



And why would anyone want to have such a life ? 

It is decided by nature and an absolute natural phenomenon that need not be thought to anyone. to a level where if one does not have a partner to satisfy, ones right hand becomes the partner to satisfy.

Sex as such is an animal thing.It is a process of procreation decided by nature and I do not think any human should mess with mother nature.

The thought of life without Sex is soooo absurd that I can't even think of it. Yeah . .I am game to discuss life without sexual partner and then again it is my choice right hand salute to standing member is far better than night fall.





I am a firm believer in the slogan "MAKE LOVE NOT WAR" Big Laugh Its even better if u "dont fall in luv". Question of sin dont arise den.

Well, coz I stumbled across this in the "Bible" New Testament. Romans Ch.7:v.7 "What then shall we say? That the law is sin? By no means! .. Nay, I had not known sin but by the law: for I had not known lust except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. v.8: But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. ..." And sooo I stopped having sex - not even for my PEACE OF MINDOMG

I am not experienced enuf to say anything on behalf of, or about women - at least within the ambit of this topic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

facebook follow

Recent Posts

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

    >> <<