NewAds,Business News,HR Questions, Interview Questions And Answer,Entrance Exams,Resume models,Job News,biography,

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Kareena Kapoor Says My Priorities are Very Different

The Great Kareena Kapoor Khan would spread her wings far and wide. Given her screen presence and natural ability to act Bebo could have even set her sights on Hollywood, much like her contemporaries Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone.


Kareena Kapoor
Kareena Kapoor

But the actress surprisingly is very grounded and comfortable in her own space. She says in an article in Mid Day, “My priorities are very different. The kind of work that these girls have put in, you need to have that kind of dedication of wanting to achieve so much and do it so wonderfully. I don’t want to conquer the world but I don’t mind having a little place of my own. It’s as simple as that.”

Further speaking about her regrets in an interview by writer Naman Ramachandran for the July 2016 issue of Vogue India, Bebo says, “I couldn’t complete my education. I kind of rushed into films, so I think that’s a sensitive part of my life and I always regret I never got to go to college”. 

Besides reading film scripts, there is something else that is keeping Kareena occupied these days: a wellness blog in association with nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar, author of books like “Don’t Lose Your Mind, Lose Your Weight”. 

“We are thinking about a blog that addresses women and their problems in terms of food and exercise, pregnancy, menopause… So many different topics,” she said. 

The actress is currently riding high on the success of her latest release “Udta Punjab”. 
So where does Kareena see herself a decade down the line? 

“Hopefully giving another interview, making some sense, working all my life. I think we are in the habit of aping the West a lot. And the West has amazing actors who are married and with children. It has never stopped them. I think we are getting there,” she said. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

facebook follow

Recent Posts

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

    >> <<