NewAds,Business News,HR Questions, Interview Questions And Answer,Entrance Exams,Resume models,Job News,biography,

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Twinkle Khanna As I get older, I travel more

Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is known to be quite disciplined, and to complement his seriousness, his wife carries the bag of jokes with her!  Soon after Akki packed up his schedule for the season, the family left for vacation to Europe with their close friends Gayatri Joshi (of Swades fame) and her family as well.


There, didn't we tell you, Twinkle Khanna does have a way with words! She also tweeted recently, "As I get older, I travel more. I can see the finishing line faintly in the mist ahead and before I reach there, I want to see it all. Au revoir".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

facebook follow

Recent Posts

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

    >> <<